Our website address is: http://cohendaneshrad.com
- We may use a third party analytics software to monitor our website traffic and to improve our marketing plan.
- If you contact this firm, the information is collected in order for an attorney to contact you. Your information will not be given or sold to any third party.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We may keep contact form submissions for customer service and conflict checks purposes as is necessary, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes nor do we disclose such information to any third party.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Licensed to practice law in California.
- The materials on this web site have been prepared for informational/educational purposes only. The materials do not constitute legal advice or opinions and should not be relied upon. Online readers should not act upon any information in this web site.
- No attorney-client relationship shall exist between you and Cohen & Daneshrad, LLP unless you formally retain its services pursuant to an official written and signed retainer agreement – nor should such a relationship be implied. In addition, any transmission of information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. A follow-up comment or a direct message does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not respond with or message confidential information.
- This web site, and any posts made in it, may contain Attorney Advertisement.
- Communications sent through this website shall not be deemed legal service or notice on Cohen & Daneshrad, LLP.
- The outcome of each case depends on many factors and facts. No attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case. Cohen & Daneshrad, LLP does not guarantee or warranty the outcome of your case.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- The contents of this website may be updated from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to check back for updates.
- This law firm assumes no liability to the information transmitted to it over the internet using this website.
- We may have links to third-party websites that are not owned, controlled or operated by us. We do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any other websites or their owners.
- We reserve the right to alter or discontinue the website or any of the services provided herein at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to limit service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
- COHEN & DANESHRAD, LLP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS IN THIS WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COHEN & DANESHRAD, LLP HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.