About Attorney Daneshrad: After having successfully headed a construction corporation as CEO for two decades, David aimed the vast experience and knowledge gained in construction contracts, business management, employer-employee relations and conflict resolution, towards the law.
With a strong undergraduate foundation in critical thinking and his aggressive business acumen, he earned his Juris Doctorate with numerous awards and certificates of recognition. During law school, David served as law clerk in the Criminal Gang Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office under then Deputy D.A., and now Honorable Judge, Ashvanian. Thereafter, David sought to diversify his experience, and thus clerked at a leading and reputable Los Angeles intellectual property/civil litigation firm for one year, where he gained invaluable skills in domestic and international dispute resolution, including having engaged in achieving favorable client settlements.
David’s true passion lies in achieving the right result for his clients, whether that means protecting them in their darkest hour and stabilizing their life or helping their business sore beyond measure through customized structural or contractual measures. He is committed to bringing his “real world” experience to handling every angle of clients’ cases – to surpass their expectations and to ensure their peace of mind.
- J.D., Glendale University College of Law, 2017
- B.A. in Political Theory with an emphasis in Existential Philosophy, Occidental College, Scholarship Recipient, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- All California State Courts
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association