Passion & Dedication
Passion and dedication. That’s our oath to you. Cohen & Daneshrad, LLP prides itself on its developing reputation as mindful and aggressively spirited law firm servicing both individuals and businesses all over California. With their own diverse backgrounds and business experiences, our attorneys’ passions for the law begin with business and intellectual property. Yet, they extend far beyond into diverse fields of law – all to help right the wrongs concerning our clients.
Each client and case is different, and our attorneys consistently deliver new strategies for each in a friendly and accommodating environment. From the apparently insurmountable complex case to the multi-faceted contract, whether involving transactional, litigation or strict conflict resolution matters, Cohen & Daneshrad, LLP, is passionate and dedicated to finding your solution.
Because only passion and dedication can build strong relationships. And that’s our oath to you.
Our attorneys are continuously involved in a variety of legal matters, whether asserting or defending against claims.
Here are few examples*:
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a plaintiff-client involved in a contractual-fraud case.
- Speedy dismissal of a defendant-LLC involved in a trademark infringement lawsuit.
- Obtained a Judgment of Dismissal with prejudice for defendants-clients involved in a real estate lawsuit.
- Reduced a six-figure claim to a four-figure settlement for a corporate-defendant-client involved in a copyright infringement lawsuit.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a plaintiff-corporation involved in a breach of contract lawsuit.
- Secured a favorable settlement for a plaintiff-client involved in a loss of use and diminished value lawsuit.
- Termination and dismissal of a three-year restraining order in favor of a respondent-client.
- Obtained an expedient settlement in favor of a client injured in a slip and fall accident at a shopping center.
- Secured a favorable settlement for a homeowner plaintiff-client in a construction defects case.
*Each case is different. This firm does not guarantee or warranty the outcome of your case.